|Meta Description: Oberlo has many flaws, so you may have to find an alternative dropshipping app. Here are some of the best alternatives.|
Dropshipping has become one of the best business models out there. Under this model, you can sell your products without storing them or keeping inventory.
But to be successful, you need the right set of automated tools. These tools will help you increase profit, decrease manual tasks, and automate repetitive processes.
Oberlo is one of the software solutions for dropshipping. Oberlo is a great tool for your Shopify-built website.
The problem, however, is that Oberlo has several limitations. One is that it only allows you to import products from AliExpress, and you can only use it on Shopify. This is why you may want to find an alternative.
Another big issue is that Oberlo recently announced that it would be shutting down.
So, you may want to find the Oberlo alternatives.
Below, we have gathered some of the best alternatives for Oberlo. We will be reviewing them shortly.
Why Use A Dropshipping Platform Like Oberlo?
There’s no doubt that Oberlo is one of the best dropshipping solutions.
The ease of setup and perfect integration with Shopify makes it more popular. That’s why more Oberlo Competitors are out there.
Here are some more reasons to use Oberlo.
1. Saves Time
Oberlo is very easy to use and can save you a lot of time. It has a user-friendly interface and navigation.
On top of that, it eliminates the need for product design and packaging and also makes shipping a seamless experience. This allows you to focus on marketing and finding customers.
2. Find Profitable Niches And Products
Oberlo shows some best-selling products and niches with better discounts and prices. You can import those products to add to your store and bring your business to the next level.
3. Import Products to Your Store within Seconds
One of the advantages of Oberlo is it can import the products within seconds. You can simply import the products directly from the dashboard while you need to source the products and upload those to the store. The faster operation makes Oberlo well-established in no time.
4. Find Reliable Suppliers
Finding a reputable supplier can be challenging. But with Oberlo, you don’t have to worry about that. Oberlo makes it easy to find verified, reliable suppliers. It ensures that the suppliers are legitimate, and it takes no time to find the trusted ones.
5. Automated Order Fulfillment and Inventory sync
Automated order fulfilment is another advantage of Oberlo. You can set up auto-order fulfilment and auto email notification. Oberlo’s auto order fulfilment lets customers fill in the details while placing an order to a manufacturer.
The automated inventory syncing lets you update the supplier’s stock.
10 Best Oberlo Alternatives 2022
The major point of finding alternatives to Oberlo is its only integration with Shopify. People are compelled to use Shopify. So, we have gathered some of the most mentioned Oberlo alternatives here.
Overall Rating: 9.2/10
Let’s start with Sell the Trend.
Sell the Trend is one of the major competitors of Oberlo. Besides only Shopify integration, Oberlo has browsing issues or browser compatibility problems. But Sell the Trend barely has any issues regarding browser compatibility.
Moreover, because of the partnership with Aliexpress and Shopify, you can manage all the orders and inventory sync through Aliexpress or Shopify API. Also, the one-click auto fulfilment, importing description ideas from Aliexpress or Shopify product page is instant!
The AI technology lets you find trending products with ease. Moreover, the single click automation feature, the product research tool, star-based rating quality suppliers, product page creation in seconds, and promotion materials for your store are just like Oberlo.
On the contrary, Oberlo doesn’t include star-based ratings or select shipping countries. So, these features that Oberlo lack will make you want to choose Sell the Trend.
- Major eCommerce Integration: Sell the Trend can be integrated with Amazon, Wix, AliExpress, WooCommerce, PayPal, etc.
- Single Click Process: Easy single-click process that includes product importing and order filling.
- Validated Products: Validated winning products in over 80 niches.
- Prompt Data Collection: Intelligent data collection by checking the trendy items on Amazon, also, as data selling from highly established stores on Shopify or Aliexpress.
Pricing & Overview. With a 7-day free trial for monthly and yearly subscription plans, you can test run their whole process. Also, you can cancel the service at any time with a single click. Note that the yearly subscription plans include two free months of usage.
- Monthly $39.97 per month
- Yearly $32.97 per month
Overall Rating: 8.5/10
With more than 30000 business enthusiasts, Spocket is another competitor of Oberlo. While Spocket was founded in 2017 after two years of Oberlo, they managed to prove their competitive approach with 4.5 stars on the Shopify store.
Unlike Oberlo, Spocket’s suppliers are mostly from the US and Europe, ensuring faster delivery within these two regions. Moreover, the inventory auto-sync and real-time order tracking are exceptional features of Spocket.
- Trusted Suppliers: Suppliers are fully checked to see if they are eligible to enter the marketplace.
- Automatic Fulfillment: The orders and product importing are fully automatic.
- US and EU Suppliers: 60% of the Spocket suppliers are from the US and EU. So, you can provide instant delivery within the EU and US.
Pricing & Overview. With a 14-day free trial, you can test run their service, and they include three special plans. The Starter, Pro, and Empire price points are there to start with the Spocket.
- Starter- Monthly $24/month and unlimited orders with 25 unique products.
- Pro- Monthly $49/month and unlimited orders with 250 unique and 25 premium products.
- Empire- $99/month and unlimited orders with 10000 unique and premium products.
Overall Rating: 8.0/10
Here’s another Oberlo alternative. This is one of the main competitors of Oberlo because Shipstation integrates with over 150 popular marketplaces. This is why the customers have chosen Shipstation while Oberlo is still there.
The faster delivery, tracking of your order, the lowest shipping rate, and the full shipping and order automation process lets you run the business easily.
- Integrations: With 150 shipping partners, Shipstation has more integrations than you can imagine.
- Tracking: Shipstation lets you track all of your orders whenever you need to.
- Lowest Shipping Rate: Includes top carriers and lowest shipping rates depending on the size of the package.
- Automation: The automated, multi-package, and split shipment support lets you do the work more efficiently.
Pricing & Overview. With an immense one-month trial to test their service, bronze, silver, gold and platinum-based pricing enables you to choose the Shipstation with your choice.
- Bronze- $25/month
- Silver- $45/month
- Gold- $65/month
- Platinum- $95/month
Overall Rating: 8.2/10
Dropified is surely one of the best dropshipping tools out there. Unlike Oberlo, Dropified offers background image editing and 60-days eCommerce training for your ease of operation.
The automated product imports, bulk products, and editing of the listing with inventory management are the main comparison between Dropified and Oberlo.
- Import and Edit Products: Easily import, edit and remove products’ background in Dropified.
- Track and Customize orders: Easily change the suppliers, edit the variants of colors and size of your order, and custom tracking URL to track the order.
- Automation: Automation of profit margins, pricing, and cost changing are all within Dropified.
- Product Research: The advanced product research and profitable product for your store are easier with their Aliextractor tool.
- Migration Tool: With their migration tool, you can easily change from Oberlo to Dropified.
Pricing & Overview. With a 14-day free trial, you can access all of their testing features. Their monthly and annual billing procedure gets you unlimited products. Moreover, annual billing gets you two months of free usage.
- $39.17/month for annual billing
- $47/month for monthly billing
Overall Rating: 8.0/10
AliDropship is another popular dropshipping solution you can use in place of Oberlo. The one-click plugin can turn your whole WordPress website into an online store with the embedded dropshipping options. This is the major reason people choose Alidropship over Oberlo.
While Oberlo doesn’t offer image editing for your website, Alidropship offers an online, built-in image editor. Moreover, you get the traffic boosting and various add-ons to work for your website.
- Integration: The integration of WordPress and WooCommerce makes Alidropship a more popular choice.
- Prompt Importing: The quick importing of products and information from Aliexpress lets you complete your work faster.
- Editor & Add-ons: Lots of add-ons and a built-in image editor for your convenient drop shipping experience.
Pricing & Overview. The WordPress plugin of Alidropship is $89. It’s a one-time payment option for you.
Overall Rating: 7.8/10
With Modalyst dropshipping solution, you can import several products right from the popular suppliers in the UK or US. While Oberlo is only confined to limited features, you can add dropshipping suppliers here; curate the variety of products without any risk.
- Edit Info: Import all your products to your dropshipping site and edit right away.
- Product Management: The bulk product importing and management provides a solution to your combined product description editing.
- Profit Count and Inventory: The real-time inventory lets you edit and change the information at any time, and the profit calculator lets you calculate the profit you gain.
- Trusted Suppliers: Suppliers from UK and EU are trusted and enable you to have the fastest shipping experience.
Pricing & Overview. The main advantage of this dropshipping solution is that you can start the eCommerce business with a free Hobby package, consisting of certain limitations. The startup and Pro subscription plan also provides limited and unlimited access to products and suppliers.
- Hobby- Free with 25 product limitations
- Start-up- $35/month with 250 product limit from non-premium suppliers
- Pro- $90/month with unlimited access to products and suppliers
Overall Rating: 7.7/10
This dropshipping app is the solution for creating custom products for your store. Printful is the ultimate solution for your Oberlo alternative if you want to customize the products. Choose the product from the catalogue and build your product.
By integrating multiple platforms and the marketplace, Printful provides worldwide shipping. With the free design templates with 291 premium products, you can instantly add and customize the products with ease.
- Custom Product: Customize your product and sell your product with ease.
- Large Network: The global partner with the facilities, faster delivery, low shipping cost, and quality gives Printful a special place.
- Premium and Unique Designs: Create a customized design with a free image portal and a unique design with a precise tool.
- Worldwide Support: Printful’s services are located worldwide, and it lets enthusiast store owners dropship the package worldwide.
Pricing & Overview. Printful doesn’t have any subscription or membership fees. You just have to pay for your every order. Their pricing structure is much clear cut and more transparent.
Overall Rating: 7.5/10
The main reason to include Importify to this list is to recognize you to the multiple websites’ product import facility. As Oberlo is only available on the Shopify platform, this dropshipping app supports various website integrations and allows you to import products from different eCommerce websites.
- Multiple Platforms: Different platform supports an easy importing solution for you while ending the research.
- Spying Feature: This Shopify spying feature assists you in recognizing the most popular and hot selling items.
- Faster Import and Support: The easy and automated one-click import of products and fast support for any issue.
Pricing & Overview. Importify supports only a 1-day trial for your test runs. With basic, premium, gold plans, Importify provides standard pricing plans.
- Basic- $14.95/month
- Gold- $37.95/month
Overall Rating: 7.4/10
Earlier, we discussed that DSers has teamed up with Oberlo to provide a strong eCommerce solution. DSers offer migration and grow their business with strong integration to AliExpress, order fulfillment, and entrance to over 150000 Shopify sellers.
With powerful features and partnering with AliExpress, it offers faster and more accurate yet powerful features to users than Oberlo.
- Integration to Different Suppliers: Connect with the various suppliers to compare and add the same product to your store.
- Easy and Quick Processing: Process easy and quick bulk orders while fulfilling customer expectations.
- Auto tracking System: the automatic tracking system help sync information to your online store, Aliexpress, and Paypal account.
Pricing & Overview. DSers include basic, standard, advanced, and Pro plans. Also, they offer a 14-day free trial.
- Basic- Free
- Standard- $1.99/month
- Advanced- $19.90/month
- Pro- $49.90/month
Overall Rating: 7.2/10
Our last one on the list!
If you are new to the dropshipping business, Salehoo is your go-to solution. With trusted suppliers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and business owners, Salehoo has a rich directory of different eCommerce companies.
You can find the most searched products, estimate shipping time, and the least order amount on Salehoo platform.
- Trusted Suppliers: Salehoo includes over 8000 wholesalers, and 1000 trusted dropshipping suppliers that make them unique.
- Find Accurate Products: Find your favorite products from 1.6 million trusted and quality products.
- Ease Contact: Easily contact your favorite suppliers with the given information.
Pricing & Overview. Their annual subscription charge is $67/year and the lifetime access to their feature includes $127.
How to Find The Best Oberlo Alternative For Your Business?
If you are on the hunt to find the best Oberlo alternative, you need to determine your current dropshipping state. Also, find the accurate features that go with your current dropshipping business for the Shopify store.
We are going in brief in a later section to find what different Dropshipping solutions can provide better service for your store.
Let’s see some of the recommendations to find the best one.
- Migration: Look for this option at the beginning. If you find it satisfactory, Sell The Trend is way ahead in this regard. If you want to migrate your shop from Oberlo, then Sell the Trend has an integrated option to migrate all of your products within seconds.
- Test or Create The Shop: You can test run the shop with Sell the Trend. Stock products with your favorite niche within minutes. It includes valuable features like customer reviews and a currency converter.
- Research Tab: The research tab of Sell the Trend provides research options for specific products. Hover over the mouse on the product, and you see the research option to find out how it’s performing.
- Customized Products: If you want to sell printed or customized accessory products or demand dropshipping items, you can choose Printful.
- Easy Importing: if you want an easy solution for importing products from AliExpress, AliDropship is the only solution for faster and easy importing.
- Winning Products Finding: if you need to find trusted and winning products for your store, Sell the Trend is your go-to solution.
- Order Processing & Extension: You need to find trusted suppliers for fast order processing. In this regard, Sell the Trend is the best option for you, as it consists of all verified and trusted suppliers. Also, Sell the Trend has an AliExpress API extension, so, you can easily extract your favorite products within seconds.
So, I hope you won’t find it difficult now to find an alternative to Oberlo.
Frequently Asked Questions – Best Oberlo Alternatives 2022
1. Why do I Need a Dropshipping App?
Answer: Simply, you can manage, find, and add trusted products from different suppliers while accessing the dropshipping products’ inventory.
2. What is The Cheapest Alternative to Oberlo?
Answer: While DSers, Importify, and Printful are there for the cheaper options. Importify would be the better choice for easy importing, faster service, and multiple platforms, and their basic plan starts from $14 only.
3. Which Alternative has all The Features That Oberlo Offers?
Answer: While DSers, Importify, and Sell the Trend are there, we are going for Sell the Trend. As Sell the Trend has the same features as Oberlo with more advanced eCommerce integration, single click importing feature, and prompt data collection, Sell the Trend is the best.
4. Can I Connect My Store to AliExpress?
Answer: Yes, you can easily connect to Aliexpress to find out the products to sell from your store. You can start Shopify dropshipping right away without any inventory or shipping issues.
With lots of amazing stores in front of your eyes, choosing the one for Oberlo alternatives is quite a daring task. As your eCommerce business progresses, you can find many dropshipping partners ready to serve you in the future.
With our recommendations, you can opt for the best one that looks valuable to your store.