Yes, you can dropship hair easily. Anyone can sell hair and hair products online without having to keep or manage inventory. The type of hair you choose to dropship will depend on your target customer demographic. Some profitable hair types to dropship are:
- Human Hair Wigs: Human hair wigs look and feel like natural hair, and can be styled easily.
- Virgin Hair Wigs: Virgin hair wigs are made using hair collected from a single donor. Such hair has never been dyed, permed, or even bleached. This makes it top-quality, easy to manage, and style.
- Synthetic Hair Wigs: Synthetic hair is similar to human hair, but offers limited styling versatility. It is more affordable but less durable than human and virgin hair wigs.
- Clip-in hair extensions: Clip-in hair extensions are easy to apply as they come in a strip of hairs attached to fabric or silicone with a clip. They provide natural fullness and/or extra length.
- Tape-in hair extensions: Tape-in hair extensions are inch wide hair extensions that can be taped to your head providing a natural look and feel. They offer the same benefits as clip-ins.
- Fusion hair extensions: Fusion hair extensions can be fused to natural hair with the help of an adhesive, for having natural-looking long hair for long-term.
You can dropship hair with minimal starting costs and requirements. However, there are a few things you need to acquire to build a profitable dropshipping business. These will help you earn customer trust and to build a seamless buying experience for your customers.
First, you need a fully responsive dropshipping website. Your website will show customers the products available, as well as host payment transactions. You also need to build relationships with hair suppliers. Look for suppliers with a large customer base, great ratings, quality products, fast shipping timelines, cheap (or free) shipping, and good customer service.
Finally, you need an advertising budget. The most successful dropshippers are those who use online advertising to capture their market share.
So, yes, you can dropship hair. Even if you have little to no experience with dropshipping. Even if you have a small budget. Which, by the way, is one of the reasons why we built Sell The Trend. It’s an A.I. powered 9-in-1 powerful dropshipping system that offers all the tools you need to build a dropshipping business for the price of one. Click here to explore Sell The Trend.